1. What are your hobbies?
Cooking with my family, especially my daughters.
2. What do you do when you are not writing?
I drive an 18 wheeler tractor coast-to-coast.
3. Are you a full-time writer?
No. I hope to be, one day.
4. Do you have a favorite quote?
I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.
Philippians 4:13 King James Version
5. Which organizations do you belong to?
None at this time.
6. If you were to do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
I would have finished school and published my books sooner.
7. Who would you like to have coffee with if you got a chance?
William Thomas Kinkade III.
I always wanted to know what inspired him from that first stroke of paint.
9. How would you describe yourself?
Simple “A Believer.”
Thank you LR Gray for spending time with me here on my blog. You are a true inspiration to all writers!
Readers, stay tuned to my blog post on Friday when we will find out even more about LR Gray!