In order to be successful, you should try to be a proactive writer. Here are a few questions to determine whether or not you are a proactive writer.
1. Do you do your writing assignments in advance?
2. Do you create clear and flexible goals?
3. Do you use your talents and expertise wisely?
4. Are you creative and problem solve?
5. Are you a reactive writer?
Take the time to answer these questions in your writing journal. You may be surprised at what is keeping you from being the most successful that you can be.
To your writing success!
Irene S. Roth
Freelance Writer, Author, Editor, and Philosopher