It can be difficult to visualize success in your writing career. Today, I will ask you a few questions that I would like you to take the time to answer in your success journal.
Here are the questions:
1. Can you stop thinking negatively, one small thought at a time?
2. Can you stop stressing out over your negative thoughts by not believing the negative thoughts but choosing to believe the positive ones instead?
3. Can you start viewing yourself as a writer, and a successful one at that?
4. Can you stop thinking about what might be, and planted yourself in the here and now?
5. Can you start envisioning success in your writing life and not failure?
I look forward to hearing from you. Why don’t you let us know some of your answers below?
Irene S. Roth
Freelance Writer, Author and Editor