This is this week’s reflective post. In this post, I will ask you a few questions so that you could reflect on whether or not you trust yourself sufficiently to be a successful writer.
Here are a few questions for your to answer in your success journal.
1. Do you trust yourself as a writer?
2. Do you set consistent goals for yourself?
3. Do you have a difficult time accomplishing your writing goals?
4. Are you a self-starter?
5. Do you pat yourself on the back when you accomplish even the small goal?
6. Do you engage in a lot of negative self-talk as a writer? When to you do so?
7. Do you visual yourself being successful as a writer?
Until next time!