X = Excel
Many writers constantly experience mediocrity complex. Some writers just putter at their writing, not believing that they will amount to anything. How sad and un-motivating.
Writers must feel that they can excel in their genre of writing, even if they’re not there yet. Here are a few tips to excel as a writer.
1. Take courses and workshops to upgrade your skills.
2. Be the best writer that you can be.
3. Be positive about your abilities.
4. Writer about where you have expertise.
5. Write about what you’re passionate about.
6. Believe that you’re a great writer.
By developing a positive approach attitude your writing, you’ll not only excel but you’ll be motivated to become a great writer one page at a time.
Irene S. Roth
Author and Editor